Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice. Tom Yum Fried Rice – your favorite Thai Tom Yum Flavor in a fried rice dish. The most amazing fried rice with exotic flavors that you can't stop eating. If you love Thai tom yum soup and you love Thai-style fried rice.then this is the recipe for you.
Finally, you may have heard that fried rice is best when using rice that has been cooked the day before and then cooled. This is to prevent it from getting sticky when frying, as the precooked and cooled grains. The beloved flavours of tom yum soup, concentrated into fried rice form. You can cook Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 can of smoked herring fillet.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each Of Tom Yum paste and water.
- You need of Pounded Paste.
- Prepare 3 of garlic.
- You need 3 of small onion.
- You need 2 inch of ginger.
- You need of All Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
If you love Tom Yum Goong, you are going to loooovvvveeeee this dish! All the beloved flavours of lemongrass, lime and Thai chili paste are concentrated into this fried rice, and made. Learn to make Caribbean fried smoked herring with this recipe that combines onion, tomatoes, hot pepper, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and green onions. Smoked herring in the Caribbean is salt-cured and smoked to preserve it.
Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice step by step
- With oil pan fry pounded garlic and onion and ginger with the smoked herring fillet till fragrant then add in the basil and mix well.
- Add in the cooked white rice with the light soy sauce and fish sauce and mix well then add in the Tom yum paste and some water and mix well for 2 more minutes.
It is similar to salt fish which is made with cod. Tom yum fried rice with Pork.» Odkryj Tom Yum Fried Rice Served Lemon stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock. Tom Yum Fried Rice, served with lemon, cucumber and basil. Tom Yum Fried Rice is a traditional dish from Thailand. Thai spicy food basil shrimp fried rice recipe.