Baklava with pumkin. This is an autumn version, layered with beautifully spice-laden pumpkin. It's thickened with an egg and sweetened with brown sugar and sprinkled with soft walnuts. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts.
They're bursting with all of the warm flavors of fall and wrapped in crisp, buttery phyllo! Sprinkle the pumpkin with a small handful of chopped walnuts. (Eight bottom layers of phyllo will You should end up with four layers of baklava. Pumpkin Mac and Cheese with Roasted Veggies. You can cook Baklava with pumkin using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava with pumkin
- It’s 1/2 kg of pumkin.
- You need 1/2 kg of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of wallnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of unsalted butter.
- It’s 7 tbsp of cinamon.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 packages of baklava pastry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
Baked oatmeal with ripe bananas, pumpkin and pecans is the perfect way to start your morning! In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, egg, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon and beat until well Layer five more sheets of phyllo and butter. Brush top with butter and score baklava (Cut phyllo. This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet.
Baklava with pumkin step by step
- Preheat the oven on max t°.
- Keep one cup of sugar on a side.
- Peel and shread the pumkin add the wallnuts, 7tbl spoons of cinamon, butter and half ftom the oil into a pan.
- Cook for few munutes untill the pumkin became soft.
- Add the sugar and wisk for few minutes into the pan.
- In a backing pan put oil and take two of the baklava pastry.Add from the pumkin mix and make a roll.
- Repeat this action untill the mix and pastry finish..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes untill became gold.
- Take out from the oven and mix the hot water with the sugar that u left on a side from the begining..
- Add the sugar syrop and leave for 20-30minutes. Enjoy.
Here's my twist on a classic pie, the Pumpkin Pie Baklava! It's now my favorite pumpkin pastry ever and I hope you enjoy it too. This Turkish sweet pumpkin with walnuts recipe is made with winter squash cooked in a sugar syrup and topped with buttered walnuts. Pumpkin pie oatmeal is like eating pumpkin pie for breakfast… Who wouldn't want to eat pumpkin pie for breakfast? (Pumpkin oatmeal shown about, with a generous sprinkle of cinnamon fairy dust.) Anyway. I love it, but I'd never made it myself, so I was excited to give it a try.