Garden egg sauce and plantain. Garden Egg Sauce and Plantain for the win#staysafe#stayhome#stayhealthy#. Peel the garden eggs skin by gently pulling on the thin white coating (cut and remove the seeds in the center if you prefer). Roughly chop up the peeled Finally decided to comment today.
Please what can i use to get. Hello everyone, its time for some yummy delicacy using garden eggs as sauce with boiled unripe plantain. I have never been a fan of garden eggs until I found a way around eating it after realising the benefits to the body. You can have Garden egg sauce and plantain using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden egg sauce and plantain
- Prepare 5 pcs of Garden egg.
- Prepare of Fish.
- It’s 5 pcs of Red pepper (Ata rodo).
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper (optional).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s of Veg oil or palmoil.
- You need of Knorr chicken cube or seasoning of choice.
- You need of Plantain as much as u want.
View more to see the recipe and benefits. Garden Egg Sauce qualifies as the best sauce for boiled white puna yam. Garden Egg Sauce may well be the best sauce for Boiled White Yam. It contains palm oil which boiled yam loves.
Garden egg sauce and plantain instructions
- Blend or grate the pepper, slice onion, n make ur fish boneless if you're using smoked fish, u can boil ur fresh fish n remove the bone, u can also use chicken, or anything u want.
- Boil garden egg for 3min n slice in a round shape and set aside,.
- Heat oil in pan, add slice/chopped onion, add grated pepper and small water, allow it cook for a while then add fish, black pepper and seasoning, leave for 3min to cook well, then add ur sliced garden egg, salt and then stir, in 3min,sauce is ready.
- You can choose to roast or boil your ripe or unripe plantain. To cook plantain, just boil the ripe one for 5 min, n the unripe one for 10min..
- Thanks for coming to my food post😍 leave a comment if you have any questions. Watch out for more recipes.
It can also be prepared with vegetable oil but I do not recommend that. Garden Egg Stew (also known as aubergine stew or Nigerian eggplant sauce) is one of those delicious recipes I remember eating back at home with boiled yam or fried plantains on weekends. In Nigeria, garden eggs are usually at their best from August through October when they come to the market in droves and can be either enjoyed fresh alone or with groundnut or cooked into a sumptuous sauce, which is eaten with boiled yam or plantain. Other health benefits of garden eggs include Garden egg, which is also known as eggplant in different parts of the world, is not only a versatile but also a highly nutritious vegetable. Nigerian garden egg sauce is one of the favourite sauces in Nigerian households and tastes great with all kinds of side dishes.