Apple Walnut Brie Toppings.
You can cook Apple Walnut Brie Toppings using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Walnut Brie Toppings
- You need 3 of Granny Smith Apples, Peeled and Sliced Thin.
- It’s 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Real Maple Syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 dash of of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 6 slice of Brie cheese.
Apple Walnut Brie Toppings step by step
- Combine all of the ingredients except the cream and the brie cheese in a saute pan..
- Cook over medium high heat until the apples are soft and syrup is thicken..
- Add in heavy cream.
- Serve over yeast based pancakes and top with thin slices of brie cheese..