Dimi's walnut cake. Royal Walnut Cake is beautiful and delicious! This Royal Walnut Cake is as pretty as it is irresistibly delicious! The Russian buttercream frosting made with sweetened condensed milk is tantalizingly good!
Banana & walnut Cake Eggless -Eggless baking recipes I like the walnuts in the cake and the frosting. Mother frequently used black walnuts from our trees.—Helen Vail, Glenside, Pennsylvania. You can cook Dimi's walnut cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dimi's walnut cake
- Prepare 300 grams of smashed walnuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 5 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 5 grams of cinamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of shot of any liqueur you like.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
Mother's Walnut Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This moist, delicious coffee-walnut snack cake is perfectly flavored with strong coffee or espresso. And the coffee cream cheese frosting is amazing! While cake is cooling, make the caramelized walnuts: Sprinkle sugar evenly over the bottom of a medium saucepan and place over medium heat.
Dimi's walnut cake step by step
- Preheat the oven on 180º.
- Seperate the egg white from the yellow.
- Mix the egg white until it becomes foamy.
- In a seperate plate mix the egg yellow until it gets creamy.
- In another plate we mix the rest of the ingredients exept the butter and the liqueur.
- We mix in a final plate the ingredients with the egg white and yellow.
- We pour the liqueur in also.
- Then mix slowly all of it until it becames creamy.
- We butter the trey before we put the puding in it.
- We put the puding in the trey and bake it for 45 minutes.
Enjoy walnut cakes in winter when walnuts are in season. Find loads of lovely, nutty walnut cake recipes here. Break the walnuts into small pieces, reserve a tablespoon for later and add the rest to the mixing bowl. Add the prepared dates and mix everything together. Tip the mixture into your prepared cake tin and.