Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies. These Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are thick, buttery, loaded with chocolate and yep, walnuts! They are very similar to the famous Levain Chocolate Chip Cookies in NYC, so if you're a fan of their gooey, giant cookies, these will be right up your alley! This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!!
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies are magical… I probably should be posting some sort of festive-Easter-peeps-inspired-recipe today, but I don't really want to. Because I'm a rebel…and hate peeps. There is never not a good time for these bad boys. You can cook Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- It’s 3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 box of Instant pudding, vanilla or white chocolate.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Crush Cookies are a knock-off copycat of one of the most popular cookies in the country and the best chocolate chip cookie. The Famous Levain Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe that everyone goes crazy over! I am a cookie junkie of epic. It's the most perfect chocolate chip and walnut oatmeal cookie.
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside..
- Using a stand mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and pudding mix for 2-3 minutes. Scrape down bowl as needed..
- On slow, add eggs one at a time. Scrape down bowl in between eggs..
- Add vanilla extract (I used white Puertorrican vanilla).
- Slowly add flour mixture and mix until combined..
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix..
- Place dough balls the size of golf balls on cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edge starts to turn golden brown. (Mines tooked about 15 minutes..
So I prefer milk chocolate chips to dark chocolate chips when it comes to cookies and I feel like this kind of cookie really needs the milk chocolate chip. Best Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies. by Honeybeee. Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies. These walnut chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy, and not very sweet. I've really tried to cut back on the amount of sugar and butter in this recipe to help keep the cookies on the thick side.