Kittie's baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert, and easy to make too! This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet.
Not only pretty to look at, but so wonderful to consume!" Baklava is one of those desserts that has a reputation for difficulty, but is actually surprisingly easy to make. I suspect this is because working with phyllo dough always seems tricky, but if you follow a few. Baklava Recept, Baklava Dessert, Baklava Cheesecake, Sausage Sandwich Recipes, Croation Recipes, Bosnian Recipes, Macedonian Food, Breakfast Crepes, Haha. You can have Kittie's baklava using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kittie's baklava
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almonds.
- It’s 3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of filo dough.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of cinnimon.
The remarkable baklava is a luscious dessert created with layers of thin phyllo dough intertwined with chopped nuts, all doused in a sweet, viscous. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are Turkish, dating to the Byzantine Empire (or even further), though many cultures claim it for their own. Baklava is made with a variety of nuts across the Mediterranean and Middle East, the most common being walnuts, pistachios and almonds.
Kittie's baklava step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- butter bottom of 9 inch rectangle baking pan.
- take pecans and almonds and chop them in a food processor,blender or with a knife. you can also put them in a ziplock bag and smoosh them with a frying pan. make sure there are as few big prices as possible..
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon into pecan and almond mix..
- layer 4 sheets of filo dough into buttered pan drizzling a table spoon of butter after each layer..
- start pouring filling into the pan. proceed to layer like you would a lasagna. adding a layer of filo dough then butter that layer then filling again and so on. drizzle honey in z pattern across entire layer of each layer..
- once all the filling is placed zig zag drizzle honey on top and sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mix left on top..
- place in oven for 25-50 mins or until top is golden brown..
- once its done let it air for 30 min to let the it get crunchy..
- cut into squares and enjoy..
Model Number ⬇ Download baklava – stock pictures and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and Baklava – stock photos and pictures. It was the honey syrup that convinced me that babka-meets-baklava could clear this hurdle. It's the finishing soak in baklava's crispy baked phyllo and chopped nuts layers, pulling them together. Part pastry, part confection, baklava often combines the downfalls of both: too soggy and too sweet. We made more than three dozen baklava to uncover its secrets.