Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Eating your vegetables has never been easier!
This hearty lentil soup is made with smoked sausage, vegetables, tomatoes and lentils, all simmered in an herb broth. An easy one pot dinner option that the whole family will love! In my opinion, you can never go wrong with soup. You can have Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣
- It’s 2 packages of smoked sausage (sliced into coins).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 bag (16 ounce) of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small bag baby red potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
Whether it's a slow cooker chicken tortellini soup or a savory stuffed pepper soup, it's always a hit in my. This hearty Sausage and Vegetable Soup is loaded with juicy grilled Italian sausage, tender pasta noodles, vegetables and bold savory flavors! This comforting soup will keep you warm all season long. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville.
Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 step by step
- In a large pot, sauté in the margarine or butter: onions, green pepper, baby carrots until veggies are tender……Cover pot…..
- Add the black pepper, oregano and minced garlic, sauté well…….
- Now add your 2 packages of smoked sausage, sauté for a few minutes…….
- Now add your baby red potatoes, stir well…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and chicken broth, bring to a boil….. Stir well……
- Continue to cook over medium heat, covered for 1 hour or until all veggies are tender……..
- Stir soup, spoon into a bowl and enjoy 😉!.
The opinions and text are all mine. This hearty soup will warm you up on a cold day with a healthy portion of sausage, vegetables, and rice. The spices give it a nice kick without being too overwhelming, and the combination of meat, rice, and veggies make each spoonful delicious. This soup is easy to make and it's jam packed with nutritious veggies. The smoked sausage adds a great flavor and makes this soup that much more hearty.