Walnut German Pancakes. Reviews for: Photos of German Pancakes II. Growing up, German pancakes also known as Dutch baby pancakes or puffy pancakes, were a family favorite. Now that I have a family of my own, German pancakes are favorite even on a weekday.
These hearty and scrumptious pancakes are fluffy and crunchy at the same time. They are sure to be a hit at the breakfast table any day of the week. German Pancakes AKA Fluffy Pancakes – A family favorite that's perfect for breakfast, brunch or breakfast-for-dinner. You can have Walnut German Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut German Pancakes
- It’s 6 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar in the raw or any table sugar.
- It’s 1 of Favorite syrup.
Treat yourself to some delightful German Pancakes for breakfast, lunch, or brunch. Sometimes called Dutch baby pancakes, these cakes are light and delicate with crispy edges. Make several German pancakes if you're feeding a crowd, and keep in mind that my easy syrup tastes great on waffles and French toast, too. —Renae Moncur, Burley, Idaho. This German Pancake (aka Dutch Baby) is one of the easiest breakfast recipes and the toppings possibilities are endless!
Walnut German Pancakes instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 425°.
- Mix flour, milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar, salt, and walnuts in a large bowl, until smooth..
- Coat a large skillet or baking dish with butter or non-stick spray..
- Pour batter into skillet only filling about 1/3 of the skillet (this gives it room to expand). Place in center rack of oven and bake for 15 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown..
- Serve with syrup or powdered sugar & enjoy !.
We like to serve this with homemade buttermilk syrup, blueberry syrup or. One banana w Brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter and walnut. The other with the same ingredients but with diced apples instead of. German Pancake Whole Grain Option with Butter Syrup. The absolute best german pancakes recipe.