Stir-fried Eggplants with Sweetened Vinegar. Great recipe for Stir-fried Eggplants with Sweetened Vinegar. It has good balance between sour and sweet taste, and refreshing flavor. You can cook with fresh summer vegetables.
It's good hot, warm, or cold. mpiaam. First, mix the sauce ingredients together into a small bowl. Place pan on medium-high heat and add the oil. You can have Stir-fried Eggplants with Sweetened Vinegar using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Eggplants with Sweetened Vinegar
- It’s 1 of onion (peel and cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 3 of eggplants (cut off the tip, cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need Sauce (mixed in advance): of .
- You need * 1 Tbsp of sugar, vinegar, sake, mirin.
- You need * 2 Tbsp of soy souce.
- Prepare * 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need * 1 tsp of grated garlic(optional).
- Prepare of toasted sesame for topping.
Return tofu to pan and gently stir to coat. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high flame and add the oils; tilt the pan to coat all sides. This sugar-free vinegar sharpens the taste of dishes stewed in sweetened vinegar and reducesthe thickness of the stew. Stir-fried eggplant with chicken (a twist on P.
Stir-fried Eggplants with Sweetened Vinegar instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add eggplants and onion and stir fry for 1-2 mins..
- Pour in the sauce and simmer until the sauce thickens, the liquid is almost gone..
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame..
Chang's stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe) step by step Steam the eggplants and the carrots separately. Cut the rounds of eggplant into ½-inch strips. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar and cornstarch and stir to dissolve. Blend in the soy sauce, sugar, sesame seed oil, and Tabasco. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet.