Fried plantain and eggs. Nice recipe for fried egg and fried plantain lovers, the combination is delicious. It's so easy to make that you'll want to have it each day *wink*. Nigerian Fried Plantain and Eggs ingredients.
Break the eggs, beat or whisk and pour over the bed of tomatoes and spring onion. Fried Plantains Recipe – Many home cooks will serve their main meal at noon along with a side of rice and fried plantains. Many other states produce bananas, like Chiapas, Veracruz, and Guerrero, but Tabasco was where I saw how people used it in their everyday meals. You can cook Fried plantain and eggs using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried plantain and eggs
- You need 4 of big plantain.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of Small onions.
- Prepare of Pure vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Small red pepper.
Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. Some people prepare it to accompany every meal while others make it accompany specific meals. When frying ripe plantains, you are coaxing the sugars to the surface of the plantains. Fried Plantains, or "Platanitos Fritos" as they are called, are a traditional side dish in Peru as well as in many parts of South America.
Fried plantain and eggs step by step
- Put frying pan on fire and pour the vegetable oil inside to fry.
- Wash, peel and cut the plantain into cubicles and salt it.
- Put it into the hot oil to fry.
- Break the eggs into a bowl.
- Cut the onions and pepper.
- And add into the eggs..
- Add small salt and seasoning cube to taste.
- Beat all together until mix well.
- Drain the plantain from the oil when it's golden brown.
- In a different frying pan, fry the eggs with very small oil.
- And serve with hot tea.
Why not serve yours like the Peruvians do, with a juicy steak and a generous portion of rice topped with two sunny-side-up eggs. Fried plantains are a versatile dish that can be served at any meal. Fried plantains are a tasty and versatile dish that can be served as a breakfast, snack, starter, side dish, or main course. Try this simple and easy-to-make fried plantains recipe and you'll be hooked. Keyword: fried plantain chips, fried plantains recipe, how to fry plantains, how to make fried plantains.