Stir-fried macci noodles and egg. Though the chewy texture of Chinese egg noodles is fantastic, you can substitute rice sticks or linguine. Omit or decrease the amount of chile paste if serving to kids. Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions.
Home » Recipes » Cooking » Recipe » Stir Fry Egg Noodles with Chicken. If your stir-fried veggies produces excess liquid, don't add the liquid into the noodles. Imagine an omelette with stir fry noodles on the inside. You can have Stir-fried macci noodles and egg using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried macci noodles and egg
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (finely chop).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Veggi oil.
- You need 1 packages of Macci (chicken favour) pack.
- It’s 2 bunch of Spring onion (cut around4 cm).
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet chili.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Wostershire sauce.
- You need 1 of lettuse, cucumber (thin slices) or chilli flake for more spice or any fresh veg to eat with it (an option).
That's what these egg parcels are all about. It's a fun way to shake up your dinner routine! If you are reducing this recipe by half to cook for two, use half an egg instead. Otherwise the noodles may become too wet and soggy after stir frying.
Stir-fried macci noodles and egg step by step
- Cut all veg and and put in a bottom of plate. Then boil water in kettle, after that pour in noodles, leave it for 2 minutes..
- Set up a pan, put oil and follow by garlic. Stir until you can smell garlic. Put eggs in and leave it for a minute and spring a little pack of favour all over the eggs and then stir for a bit..
- Drain noodles out of water and put it in and spring onion, then all the sauces. Stir it well. Turn the gas off and pour over a fresh veg and enjoy :D.
- You can put some carrot, califlower, broccoli or beansprout. But you have to cut as thin and long as you can. So it cook equally with veg and noodles. Also can add any meat you can, cut it long and thin, cook it before garlic..
If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. If you haven't had it, it may not sound like much. Tomato and egg are a beloved combination in general–also check out our tomato egg noodle soup and our tomato egg drop soup! Stir frys are always my go-to for fast and easy, or when I need to do some serious fridge clean out. This recipe ticked off all those boxes (even if Octavian would only eat the egg).