Smoked bacon wrapped green beans. These bacon wrapped green bean bundles are the perfect elegant side dish for any meal! Your guests will be so impressed when you serve them these beautiful and delicious bacon wrapped green beans. Skip the green bean casserole this year for Thanksgiving and serve green bean bundles instead!
Pretty little bundles of bacon wrapped French "green beans" known as Haricot verts which are longer and thinner than the typical American green beans. As a kid, I never liked green beans because the only way I tasted them was boiled and overcooked. As I got older, I learned that I actually enjoy them. You can cook Smoked bacon wrapped green beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked bacon wrapped green beans
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of green beans.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- You need of Garlic.
Chateaubriand & Bacon Wrapped Green Beans are the perfect Valentine's Day dinner for two. Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers Pellet Grill and walks you. Tender green beans wrapped in bacon & brushed with a brown sugar glaze are easy enough for a weeknight meal or to serve to guests! These bacon green bean bundles are no exception.
Smoked bacon wrapped green beans instructions
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Place green beans in pot and boil for 8 minutes.
- In large bowl combine butter, brown sugar, garlic, green beans, and soy sauce and mix.
- Wrap 8 to 10 green beans tightly with bacon. Sprinkle each bundle with pepper.
- Heat grill to 400. Grill bundles for 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
They're absolutely delicious and so simple to make (and can be prepped ahead of time). Fresh green beans are wrapped in bacon and covered in a sweet sauce in this fast and simple side dish. Every time I take these bacon wrapped green beans to a luncheon or family dinner, people beg me for the recipe. Toss the green beans in a quarter cup of Smoke on Wheels BBQ Marinade to coat thoroughly. Season with Cattleman's Grill Tri-tip Seasoning.