Goat cheese and walnut crostini. The goat cheese and honey flavors blend together so nicely on these crostinis, that my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Adding in the walnut flavor and the crostini crunch, makes these crazy good! Honey Goat Cheese Crostini made with crunchy toasted bread and spread with creamy goat cheese, sticky honey, toasted walnuts, and sweet ruby red pomegranate arils.
Relish a crispy appetizer ready in an hour. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine goat cheese and cream cheese; blending until smooth; set aside. Slow-roasted grapes served on top of toasted baguette crostini with goat cheese, walnuts and a drizzle of honey. You can cook Goat cheese and walnut crostini using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and walnut crostini
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread, sliced into 1/2" thick slices.
- It’s 3 tbsp of goat cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey, preferably orange blossom honey.
An elegant appetizer or serve after a meal as Set aside. Spread goat cheese on the baguette, dividing equally. Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with honey. Honey butter toasted baguette topped with tangy goat cheese, sweet ripe persimmons and candied walnuts.
Goat cheese and walnut crostini instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lay slices of bread on cookie sheet and toast lightly, about 3 minutes per side. Cool..
- Spread a very thin layer of goat cheese on each slice of toast (about 1/2 teaspoon per slice)..
- Crumble rosemary between fingertips and sprinkle on goat cheese..
- Sprinkle with crushed walnuts, then drizzle lightly with honey. Serve at room temperature..
Sweet, salty, crispy, crunchy, chewy persimmon crostini is one of the best persimmon appetizer recipes that you will taste. My husband got this crostini recipe from a friend at work. At first, I thought the flavors wouldn't work well together, but they blend deliciously! In a small bowl, combine cheese and rosemary; spoon over toast slices. Drizzle with honey; sprinkle with almonds.