Lamb T-bones in Brandy Butter Sauce.
You can cook Lamb T-bones in Brandy Butter Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb T-bones in Brandy Butter Sauce
- You need of Lamb T-bones thick cut.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic, fine diced.
- Prepare of brandy.
- Prepare of chopped rosemary.
- You need of chopped oregano.
- It’s of butter.
Lamb T-bones in Brandy Butter Sauce instructions
- Take lamb out 10-30 minutes ahead of cooking to get to room temperature. Salt and pepper liberally..
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil to high. Place lamb chops into skillet. To not touch them, let cook 3-4 minutes. Turnover and cook 2-4 minutes..
- Add in garlic, herbs, butter and brandy. Turn heat down to medium high. Swirl to make sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Ready to eat. Spoon sauce over lamb..
- Enjoy with mashed potatoes and a vegetable! Delicious..