Spicy Toasted Walnuts.
You can cook Spicy Toasted Walnuts using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Toasted Walnuts
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red pepper (less if you don't want them very spicy).
Spicy Toasted Walnuts instructions
- Sauté nuts in olive oil and add spices. They burn quickly, so just warm them!.
- I recommend these walnuts on top of chopped romaine, grilled chicken, red sliced onions, cubed avocado, gargonzola, and Goddess salad dressing..