Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork. Fry until the pan gets dry and sticky, then add a little water to deglaze the pan and make a rich sauce. Add the pork back into the pan, and toss in the Thai basil leaves. Season with fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar, turn to medium-high heat and stir fry for a minute.
A super fast pork stir fry made with ground pork infused with flavours from the streets of Vietnam. With just a handful of ingredients you probably already have, it's sweet, salty, beautifully caramelised and absolutely irresistible. Mix all the ingredients into the pork by hand, and leave. You can have Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork
- Prepare 1 cup of Minced Pork.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
- It’s 3 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Jasmine Rice.
Heat the vegetable oil in a wok, and when hot, throw in the shallot mixture. When the veg is soft and you can smell the chilli and garlic, crumble in the pork and cook until browned. Street-style garlicky Thai pork skewers with lots of sweet and savory umami flavor. These are excellent broiled or grilled and served over rice noodles with nuoc cham dipping sauce, on top of steamed rice with a fried egg, or in a sandwich with a slick of aoli and lots of fresh Thai herbs.
Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork instructions
- Chop up cilantro roots and garlic..
- Add pepper and salt. Grind them with mortar and pestle..
- Hot pan with some vegetable oil..
- Add the herb paste we just made..
- Fry them until the smell comes out. Add minced pork..
- Season with soy sauce and oyster sauce..
- To serve , finish off with some ground pepper and cilantro..
- Enjoy with rice..
Divide the noodles and stir-fry between your plates. This has subtle, fresh flavours that work well together. Add more or less of the sauce ingredients to taste mtonehongsa. Pad Ma Khure Yaow or stir fry eggplants. In a hot pan, add the oil and stir fry garlic and chili until fragrant.