Parmesan crusted chicken. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe. Skinless and boneless chicken breasts are dipped in a flavourful egg wash for the ultimate taste explosion. Baked Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please! The combination of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise provide the perfect crust for. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company. You can cook Parmesan crusted chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of saltines/ or breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil/ olive oil what you prefer.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. Serve on its own or create a great sandwitch on a bun or top a salad! Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy.
Parmesan crusted chicken instructions
- Set up three large bowls in a bowl. Put the flour in the first bowl; beat the eggs in the second bowl; and mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper,lemon pepper in the third bowl..
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Dredge the first chicken breast in the flour and shake off the excess coating. Next, dip the chicken in the egg mixture and turn to coat evenly, letting any excess egg drip off. Finally, dredge the chicken in the bread crumb mixture, turning a few times to coat well. Set breaded chicken on a plate and repeat until all of the chicken breasts are breaded..
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until the first side is golden brown. Flip and continue cooking until done, 2-3 minutes longer..
- Once chicken breasts are golden brown, finish chicken in the oven for 10 minutes. Let cool and serve..
This Copycat version of Longhorn's famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken tastes just like the restaurant! From the flavorful marinade, to the creamy, crunchy Parmesan Crust. Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! Laura Babberl of Boone, Iowa, relates, "I'm a retired nurse and do all the cooking for my sister and me. Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. (He pretty much invented boneless chicken breasts, and before chicken nuggets were a thing, he "Frico" is a fun way of saying "Parmesan-crusted," an excellent treatment for boneless chicken.