Pistachio Ice Box Cake.
You can have Pistachio Ice Box Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio Ice Box Cake
- It’s 1 box of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of cool whip (divided in half).
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz) of boxes pistachio pudding mix.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pistachios.
Pistachio Ice Box Cake instructions
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla extract and half the cool whip. (I used a food processor).
- Prepare both boxes of pudding mix with 2 cups milk and incorporate with cream cheese mixture.
- Make 1 even layer of graham crackers on bottom of your pan.
- Add thick layer of the pistachio mix and a layer of crushed pistachios.
- Then add a second layer of crackers, pistachio mix and crushed pistachios.
- Top it with the last layer of graham crackers! Then spread on the the rest of the cool whip!.
- I crushed some left over crackers and added on top of the cool whip with some left over pistachios.
- Refrigerate for 6+ hours! Better if left over night!.