Baklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. Tahinli Cevizli Kuru Baklava Tarifi – Hazır Yufkayla Rulo Baklava Kurabiyesi.
It is made of layers of phyllo dough filled with chopped nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pistachios, and sweetened with syrup or honey. Baklava uses phyllo dough stacked with honey and nuts to make a sweet Mediterranean dessert that everyone will love. Make sauce while baklava is baking. You can cook Baklava using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- You need 800 grams of walnuts.
- You need 800 grams of sheetable dough.
- Prepare 1600 ml of sugar sirup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated lemon peel.
- You need 30 ml of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 750 grams of butter.
Boil sugar and water until sugar is melted. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries. Its supposed origins are My first time I just made a mess of dried out phyllo and butter and the baklava tasted wonderful regardless. Easy baklava recipe made with layers of honey-soaked New to making baklava from scratch?
Baklava step by step
- Preparing the sugar sirup: mix 800 grams of sugar with 800 ml or water in the cooking potand heat them until the sugar is melted. After boiling take off the cooking pot from the hob and mix it with the fresh lemon juice. This will preserve the liquid from cristalizing..
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Put walnuts into a grinder an crush them to a small peaces..
- Mix grinded walnuts with the grated lemon peel.
- Take 30 cm cooking plate/pan and start building your baklava..
- Build it on layers. 5-6-7 layers of dough, 1 layer of walnuts. make not more than 3 layers of walnuts and finish building with dough..
- Cut the baklava on any forms you would like..
- Melt the butter and pour it all over the already built baklava..
- Put the baklava in the oven and bake it until its well baked..
- Most of the time bake from the bottom..
- After the baklava is well baked take it out of the oven and leave it aside to get cool..
- After the baklava is well cool pour and "drawn" the baklava in sugar sirup..
- Leave it to soak the sirup for at least 10-12 hours..
- Enjoy your delicius Baklava!.
- Cinsume responsibly – it is a bomb with calories! :).
This easy step-by-step tutorial and expert tips will help you make the BEST honey baklava every single time! This honey baklava is flaky, crisp and tender and I love that it isn't overly sweet. It's basically a party in your mouth. I am a huge fan of baklava and this is the BEST baklava recipe I have ever tried. The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make!