Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf.
You can cook Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 3 of Large Banana (Bruised Bananas Make Sweeter Loaves).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Vegetable Spread.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
Vegan Banana Walnut Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl whisk baking soda, flour, salt, and cinnimon together then set aside..
- Using another seperate bowl mash 3 bananas with fork until creamy..
- Add vanilla extract, brown sugar, walnuts, and melted butter to your mashed bananas and mix very well..
- Pour banana mixture into the dry flour mixture you set aside earlier and mix well by stirring and folding over with spatula until completely combined..
- Butter a bread pan and pour batter into it..
- Use your spatula to smooth over the top of the batter then bake on center rack of oven for 55 minutes at 350°F Fahrenheit..