You can cook Veal Parmesan using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veal Parmesan
- You need 1 lb of Cooked angel hair pasta.
- You need 12 oz of Your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Thin veal cutlets( about 8).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh ground black pepper divided in thirds…1tea spoon each.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh parsley chopped fine.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese powder Divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable shortening or oil for frying the veal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of Italian 5 cheese blend.
Veal Parmesan instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside (but do not drain yet)( make it Al Dente and turn off the heat).
- In mixing bowl combine breadcrumbs,half a cup of Parmesan cheese powder ,teaspoon black pepper,chopped parsley, garlic powder and salt.
- wash the Veal and dredge through the bread crumb mixture… to make sure both sides are coated well,yet still lightly… I like to press it into the Veal with my fingers.
- heat oil or shortening in large skillet( about a quarter of an inch deep) not enough to deep fry the Veal you just want to pan fry it.
- brown on each side about 5 minutes… I like mine krispy but don't overdo it because you don't want to make the veal tough.
- while the veal cooks add your sauce to a saucepan and heat until hot.
- drain the pasta and place back over heat… add butter and toss for a moment… add half a cup of parmesan cheese powder and 1/3 black pepper… toss again and remove from heat.
- place 1 quarter of the pasta on plate and top with 2 veal cutlets.
- use soup ladle to spoon sauce over cutlets and pasta.
- top with a quarter cup of Italian 5 cheese blend… and sprinkle with remaining black pepper.
- * I didn't have angel hair pasta on hand so I used regular spaghetti.