Smoked Pulled Pork. Monitor hickory chips and liquid, adding more wood I have used this recipe twice and loved it! It honestly was the best pulled pork that I have ever had. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal.
Perfect pulled pork is worth the wait, and this versatile BBQ meat can be served any way you like. A Beginners Guide to Making Smoked Pulled Pork. Have you ever wondered how barbecue joints make pulled pork taste so delicious? You can cook Smoked Pulled Pork using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- You need 8-10 lbs of pork shoulder.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Pork sweet rub.
There are a few great BBQ restaurants by my house and it. I don't even know what it is about smoked pork, but golly is it delicious. Pork shoulder has plenty of fat on it to make this smoked pulled pork loaded with. Smoked Pulled Pork: Delicious Results in Almost Half the Time.
Smoked Pulled Pork step by step
- Pat pork shoulder dry with paper towels.
- Mix brown sugar and rub together. Coat all sides of pork with mixture.
- Put pork in preheated pellet grill at 225. Smoke until internal temperature is 160 degrees..
- At 160 wrap pork in aluminum foil and smoke until internal temperature reaches 205 degrees..
- Let pork sit 1 hour at room temperature before pulling..
- While pulling disregard any fat. Personally I like to add BBQ sauce to pulled pork prior to serving. Serve on a brioche bun..
Normally when you think of smoked pulled pork you think of a typical sweet with some heat, North Carolina style pulled pork. Today I'm trying something a little different, and going with a central Texas. Pulled pork is dubbed "The feast of champions" for those that like to smoke their meats. It is perfect for feeding a large crowd and the most fool-proof of the low and slow smoked foods. The best pulled pork recipe using oven and stovetop smoker.