Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. How to Make Steak With Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce. Raise your hand if you love pulled pork! Smoky, sweet, and tender pork, what's not to love?!
Deliciously Easy Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Herb Mushroom Sauce is a super easy dinner recipe! Perfect for any night of the week. Made with easy ingredients like avocado, olive oil, cilantro, lime, garlic, and parsley! You can cook Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4-6 of boneless pork steaks.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Salt & fresh black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 80 ml (1/4 cup) of chicken stock.
- Prepare 420 ml of (1 & 3/4 cups) full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- It’s 3 handfuls of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare of Parmesan-style cheese such as Violife vegan brand – optional.
It's a layer of moist chocolate cake, covered in hot fudge sauce mixed with Thin Mint crumbs. Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes for dinner recipes for desserts easy recipe recipes for lunch all recipes recipes for A lemon cookie crust is topped with creamy tart sweet lemon curd, homemade raspberry sauce and more cookie crumbles to top. Beef & Cheddar Sliders – Hawaiian rolls, deli roast beef, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, butter, dijon mustard, worcestershire, brown sugar and poppy seeds. Make these cute Earl Grey panna cotta tarts made with a sweet almond cookie crust that is filled with a creamy Earl Grey panna cotta filling.
Vickys Pork Steaks with Creamy Garlic Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Season the pork with the paprika and some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the pork steaks.
- Cook for 3 – 4 minutes on each side until browned then remove from the pan.
- Add the sunflower spread to the pan and let melt. Add the onion, garlic and Italian seasoning and cook for a few minutes until the onion is softening.
- Add the stock and let simmer a few minutes until slightly reduced.
- Mix the cornflour with a dash of the milk to make a slurry. Add the rest of the milk to the frying pan then when it starts to boil, whisk the cornstarch mixture in. If you want to add some parmesan, do it now so it can melt in.
- Let cook for 2 minutes or until thickened then add the spinach in and simmer until wilted (Jack can't tolerate spinach so I added mine after the next stage once I'd taken his pork steak out of the pan).
- Add the pork back to the pan and finish cooking through, turning each steak after 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If you can't use my cashew cream cheese, hopefully you can use this one instead. It's great for sauces, sandwiches and crackers. This is kind of big news because it. Return the pork chops to the cooker and cover with the crushed garlic cloves. All recipes by : Kellyann Petrucci.