Creamy Celeriac Mash.
You can cook Creamy Celeriac Mash using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Celeriac Mash
- It’s 1 of celeriac.
- You need of Almond milk (or milk).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 30 g of vegan cheese (or cheddar).
Creamy Celeriac Mash step by step
- Wash and peel the celeriac. Cut out any black bits, then slice and dice into 1 inch (ish) cubes..
- Peel the garlic cloves and slice them. Add the celeriac cubes and garlic to a medium sized saucepan, cover with milk..
- Bring the milk up to a gentle simmer (hot and starting to steam, but not boiling). Simmer gently with the lid on for a good half an hour, until the veg is soft through. Drain the milk, reserving the liquid in a jug..
- Use a hand blender or masher to process the veg until smooth. Add in a tbsp at a time of the reserved milk to get the desired consistency. Then stir in the cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper. You may need to put the mash back on the hob to melt the cheese..