Cranberry Apple Walnut Chicken Salad.
You can have Cranberry Apple Walnut Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Apple Walnut Chicken Salad
- You need 3 can of Chicken (pure white meat).
- Prepare 3 of Apple's (peeled and chopped).
- It’s 3 tbsp of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped walnuts.
- You need 5 of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cut green/white grapes.
- It’s 1 of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 loaf of ciabatta or desired bread.
Cranberry Apple Walnut Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken and pour into bowl/air tight container. Shred chicken to desired size..
- Add all ingredients and mix together..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Serve on toasted ciabatta bread or bread of choice and enjoy!.