Puerto Rican lasagna.
You can cook Puerto Rican lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Puerto Rican lasagna
- It’s 1 of lasagna pan.
- It’s 5 large of sweet plantain cut lengthwise.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of diced peppers.
- It’s 2 clove of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 can of French cut green beans.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg wash.
Puerto Rican lasagna instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- saute onions, peppers and garlic until onions just a little translucent.
- add ground meat and brown try to skim of extra oil from meat.
- to ground meat mixture add your tomato sauce.
- in another skillet heat 1/2 cup of oil this is to fry the sweet plantain until golden brown.
- make sure to put fried plantain on paper towel to get rid of extra oil.
- in lasagna pan layer plantain, meat, green beans and mozzarella cheese. continue as you would a lasagna..
- last layer should be plantain, brush on egg wash and put in oven till cheese melts. Enjoy.