Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish.
You can have Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish
- Prepare 1 of small container fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1 can of whole cranberry relish.
- You need 1 1/2 of granny smith apples.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of small box raspberry jello (soft).
Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish step by step
- In a large bowl make the soft set raspberry jello..
- Add raspberries to the softset jello and smash in with a potato smasher (or a fork etc).
- Mix in can of whole cranberries walnuts and chopped apples (about the size of a quarter).
- Place bowl of goodness in the fridge cover for about a half an hour or so to let everything settle..
- Serve and enjoy!.