Banana Cacao Pancakes.
You can cook Banana Cacao Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cacao Pancakes
- Prepare 2 medium of Banana.
- Prepare 1 large of Plantain (use either plantain or bananas).
- You need 3 tbsp of Cacao.
- It’s 3 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Banana Cacao Pancakes step by step
- Place either peeled plantain or bananas (whatever choice you made in blender).
- Place in eggs and cacao powder and blend..
- Once blended, add in coconut oil and blend until mixed well. Please note that the coconut oil needs to be in liquid form in order to mix well..
- Heat up skillet on medium low and scoop about 4 tablespoons at a time, depending in the size of your skillet or the size of the pancakes desired..
- Cook until the top looks bubbly (about 3-4 mins) then flip to cook the other side (2-3 mins). Make cook it longer to your liking..
- Makes about 10-18 pancakes, depending in size. Serve with bananas, strawberries and pinch of powdered sugar..