"Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage. Do you know Spaghetti Neapolitan (Napolitan)? It is Japanese-style spaghetti seasoned with ketchup. It is very popular home-cooked dish in Japan.
It is Japanese-style spaghetti seasoned with ketchup. It is very popular home-cooked dish in Japan. It is nothing related to Italian spaghetti "Spaghetti alla. You can have "Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage
- You need 4 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 200 grams of Cabbage.
- It’s 100 grams of Onion.
- You need 50 grams of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Green bell peppers.
- You need of A:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- You need 1 of Fresh parsley.
Travel Interviews: Layne Mosler's memoir, "Driving Hungry," chronicles her cab-centric quest for great meals and experiences. No comments for Japan's Yoshoku Menu: Hambagoo, Ketchup-Flavored Rice and Stir-Fried 'Napolitan' Spaghetti. But what about "Napolitan," cooked spaghetti that is rinsed in cold water, then stir-fried with vegetables in ketchup? Or "menchi katsu," hamburger covered in bread crumbs and deep-fried?
"Napolitan" Flavored Stir Fried Cabbage instructions
- Shred the cabbage about 5 mm wide..
- Thinly slice the onions. Cut the green bell pepper and carrots into thin strips. Cut the sausages diagonally..
- Heat a pan with olive oil and fry the onions and add the carrots and sausage when the onion is soft. Fry until the sausage has a nice brown color..
- Add the cabbage and bell pepper and season with the A. ketchup and Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, salt and pepper..
- Dish it up and sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley to finish..
Or "omu rice," an omelet lying over a mound of ketchup-flavored rice? Spaghetti napolitan, also called naporitan, is a Japanese style "yoshoku" pasta dish with a ketchup-based Spaghetti napolitan, also known as spaghetti naporitan, is a Japanese style pasta dish made with Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet and stir-fry onion, bell pepper, and sausage on. The nutritional value of the napolitan cuisine was discovered by the American epidemiologist Ancel Keys Zucchini are widely used; the largest ones are fried with vinegar and fresh mint (a scapece). In the cuisine of the poor, rice is also cooked as riso e verza (rice with cabbage), flavored with little. Stir in all fried dough balls to coat thoroughly.