Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables.
You can have Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables
- You need of lamb shank.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of carrot.
- You need of celery.
- It’s of bay leaf.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of molasses.
- Prepare of green lentils.
- You need of s&p TT.
Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables instructions
- Heat oil in sauce pot. Season and sear lamb shank..
- Large dice carrot, onion, and celery.
- Add vegetables and bay leaf to pot. Add stock, soy sauce, and molasses to pot and dissolve the fond with the liquid..
- Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hrs.
- Add lentils and cook for another hour or until lentils are al dente. Thicken with slurry or Brown roux.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Then serve shank with lentils and vegetables in large bowl..