One pot pasta with broccoli. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Baked pasta doesn't need to take every pot in your kitchen or lots of different steps.
Creamy Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta, my Simple Sausage and Broccoli Pasta, this Easy Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe, or my Healthy Broccoli Salad. How do you make one pot pasta? You then add garlic, the liquid ingredients, and the pasta. You can cook One pot pasta with broccoli using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot pasta with broccoli
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil – with some more to drizzle on at the end.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli, chopped into small chunks – about 250g.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 400 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- It’s 1 knob of butter/ vegan butter.
- Prepare of Enough dried pasta eg farfalle or penne or orecchiette for 2 people – you can use fresh pasta and tweak the timing.
- You need of Parmesan or veggie parmesan, grated.
- It’s 2 handfuls of rocket.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fresh basil, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- You need of Some chilli flakes.
One Pot Pasta con Broccoli: un metodo veloce e semplice di cucinare la pasta! una sola pentola e tutti gli ingredienti versati insieme! One-pot pasta with broccoli and anchovies. Broccoli and anchovy (above): Cook anchovies and sliced garlic in olive oil, then add finely chopped broccoli and red-pepper flakes. Will you be making this Healthy One Pot Broccoli Pasta Alfredo?
One pot pasta with broccoli step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, flat-ish pan (with a lid for later). Sauté 3 of the garlic cloves until golden and fragrant..
- Add the capers, broccoli and 1/2 of the lemon zest. Add a few grinds of pepper and a generous pinch of sea salt. Cook for about 4 mins..
- Add the stick and butter. Bring to a simmer and cook until the broccoli starts to soften- for about 5 mins..
- Stir in the pasta and about 1 tbsp of grated parmesan. Add a pinch of salt. Turn the heat to medium and cover. Cook for 12-15 mins depending on the pasta. If you use fresh pasta, add the pasta later..
- Meanwhile mix the rocket, herbs, the last garlic clove and the rest of the lemon zest. When the pasta is cooked, stir the leaves and the chilli flakes in. Grate over some more parmesan..
- To serve, drizzle some olive oil over the pasta and add the lemon juice. Enjoy 😋.
Creamy cheesy pasta with broccoli and mushrooms. The broccoli is cooked down until it envelopes the pasta in a garlicky sauce. You'll love this authentic Italian recipe from Naples! For the love of broccoli, you need to make this. Pasta with broccoli is one of my favorite vegetarian meals.