Fried Ketchup Rice.
You can cook Fried Ketchup Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Ketchup Rice
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of ketchup.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 2 of mini carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 of thin slice ham.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Fried Ketchup Rice instructions
- Take corn from cob. Cut ham into small pieces. Cut carrots diagonally..
- Cook corn, carrots, and ham on frying pan for 2 min..
- Add rice and ketchup and mix for 5 min..
- Add salt and pepper as you like and eat..