Green Salad with Walnuts.
You can have Green Salad with Walnuts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Salad with Walnuts
- You need of Leafy greens.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 4 of Small tomato.
- It’s 4 of walnuts, chopped roughly.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Green Salad with Walnuts step by step
- Cut the leafy greens and tomatoes into bite size pieces. Slice the carrots..
- Spread the chopped walnuts on the top of the salad. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the olive oil and lemon juice and mix all together..
- Note: I use an organic leafy green called "Vitamin Na (Leaf)." You can use any kind of your favorite leafy greens..