Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can cook Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 300 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 250 g of or vegan mince or lentils.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of large or 2 small onions.
- Prepare of Any fresh or frozen veg – green beans, peppers, courgette.
- It’s of Fresh chopped tomatoes and/or passata or tinned tomatoes.
- It’s A few of basil leaves.
- Prepare of Chopped chilli and/or chilli oil.
- It’s of Vegan Parmesan or cheese for a vegetarian option.
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small bay leaves.
- It’s 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
Mushroom Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Chop and cook the onion in a little oil for 2 minutes on a medium heat. Add the vegan mince and garlic and cook for a further 3 minutes and add the mushrooms until cooked..
- Add the fresh or frozen veg, bay leaf and tomatoes and bring to a slow simmer. You will need to cook until the sauce thickens a little. You could add a little red wine at this point for a more robust sauce..
- Cook the spaghetti or linguini according to the instructions..
- Add pasta to your bowl, sauce on top of the pasta and sprinkling with the basil, chopped chillis if you are using, chilli oil and the vegan or non-vegan cheese. Don’t forget to remove the bay leaf!.