Tuna & Natto Stir-Fried Udon Noodles. Перевод слова tuna, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Tuna, sometimes called tunafish, are several species (kinds) of fish. They are in the family Scombridae, mostly in the genus Thunnus.
Tuna definition: Tuna or tuna fish are large fish that live in warm seas and are caught for food. From American Spanish alteration of the Spanish atún, from Arabic تُنّ (tunn, "tuna") from Latin thunnus, itself from Ancient Greek θύννος (thúnnos), from θύνω (thúnō), "I rush. "TUNA" is slang for an over-abundance of straight girls that for one reason or another invade gay bars. The slang is mostly used my gay/bi guys that are annoyed that these creatures choose to gather in. You can cook Tuna & Natto Stir-Fried Udon Noodles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna & Natto Stir-Fried Udon Noodles
- You need 1 of pack Natto.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 2 of packs Udon noodles.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrated).
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
Tuna definition is – any of numerous large vigorous scombroid food and sport fishes (such as an albacore or a bluefin tuna). plural tuna or tunas. In this extensive guide you will find all relevant information with regard to all major tuna species. Their stock status, the product characteristics, sizes, weight, catching areas. Any of various often large scombroid marine food and game fishes of the.
Tuna & Natto Stir-Fried Udon Noodles instructions
- Stir-fry the beaten eggs..
- Add the 2 packages of udon noodles. Stir-fry the noodles over medium heat while drizzling in a tiny bit of water and loosening the noodles..
- Reduce heat to low mix in the canned tuna..
- Add the natto, then 4 tablespoons of mentsuyu. If the natto comes with its own sauce, add that too..
- Add the desired amount of mayonnaise and stir..
- Serve it on a plate and it is done. Sprinkle on some bonito flakes or shredded nori seaweed and enjoy..
Tunas are one of the most consumed fish species. Interesting Tuna Facts: Tuna is a large fish. Tuna is a food item obtained by cooking a raw tuna on a fire or a range. Tuna definition, any of several large food and game fishes of the family Scombridae, inhabiting temperate and tropical seas. The best-selling tuna in the United States‡, StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water (Can) is carefully packed and cooked to preserve the naturally mild, trusted tuna flavor people have come to expect.