Blanquette de Veau.
You can cook Blanquette de Veau using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blanquette de Veau
- Prepare 1 kg of Veal stew.
- You need 1 of Chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Bouquet garni.
- It’s of thyme Branches of.
- It’s 2 or 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of Yellow onion large.
- You need 1 of Leek ,.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms ,.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic ,.
- You need 1 small jar of cream.
- It’s one of lemon Juice of.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s 25 cl of White wine.
- You need of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of rice Steamy.
Blanquette de Veau step by step
- Brown the meat and the oinion in unsalted butter until the pieces are lightly browned. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons flour. Stir well..
- Add 2 or 3 glasses of water and stir. Add the bouillon cube and the bouquet garni, pour the wine and leave it to simmer..
- Cut the carrots into slices and chop the leek and the garlic then add the meat and the mushrooms. Simmer over very low heat, stirring 1:30 to 2:00..
- If necessary, add water occasionally..
- In a bowl, mix cream, egg yolks and lemon juice. Add this mixture at the last minute with a few leaves of parsley stir and serve immediately with steamy rice..