Air Fryer Baked Potato Baked Garlic Parsley Potatoes. Air Fryer Baked Potato covered with a parsley garlic salt rub. Our air fryer baked potatoes are a reader favorite, one of our favorite ways to use our air fryer and definitely one of the best air fryer recipes! Air Fryer Baked Garlic Parsley Potatoes are perfectly cooked and best with a steak or even on their own.
The perfect baked potato is light and fluffy on the inside and has a crispy flavorful outside. It also has to be super hot all the way through to the center for melting all those. These baked potatoes made in the air fryer come out beautifully crusty on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, just like a The Air Fryer baked potato lives up to the Steak House version I love. You can have Air Fryer Baked Potato Baked Garlic Parsley Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Baked Potato Baked Garlic Parsley Potatoes
- Prepare 3 of Idaho or Russet Baking Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Parsley.
I Gooped (my husband's term) up the potatoes with butter, sour cream and grated cheese, bacon bits. These are some REALLY BIG baked potatoes. With an air fryer you can usually cut that time in half. Air fryer baked potatoes are so amazing!
Air Fryer Baked Potato Baked Garlic Parsley Potatoes step by step
- Wash your potatoes and then create air holes with a fork in the potatoes. Sprinkle them with the olive oil & seasonings, then rub the seasoning evenly on the potatoes. Once the potatoes are coated place them into the basket for the Air Fryer and place into the machine. Cook your potatoes at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender. (flip them over at half way cooking time).
- Enjoy 😉 if you give this a try leave me a cooksnap. Top with your favorite toppings..
With crispy skins on the outside and a soft tender inside it's the perfect side dish or dinner stuffed with chili! I used to say smoked baked potatoes were my favorite but that was until we made air fryer baked potatoes! I still love them in our smoker but now. These air fryer baked potatoes have that crispy skin and tender, fluffy inside, and. Next, I sprinkle them generously with sea salt and garlic powder.