Lamb Shank with Dauphinoise Potatoes & Asparagus. Brown the lamb shanks on all sides, then transfer them to a plate or board. Add the onion, garlic, celery, peppercorns and herbs to the pan and If using savoy cabbage, blanch it first in boiling water, drain and then cook in butter. My lamb shank with dauphinoise potatoes from their specials board ! 🙂 – Picture of The Green Man, Grantchester.
These garlic parmesan potatoes are just so classy. I've had them multiple times at restaurants, as a side I find these delicious cheesy potatoes go particularly well with: a slow-cooked meat with a rich gravy, like lamb shanks. a roast dinner, especially roast. To make the dauphinoise potato, thinly slice the potatoes, using a mandolin if you have one, then rinse to remove some of the starch, and drain. You can have Lamb Shank with Dauphinoise Potatoes & Asparagus using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb Shank with Dauphinoise Potatoes & Asparagus
- It’s of Red Wine.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- You need of fresh Tyhme.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of carrots.
- You need of Lamb Shank.
- You need of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare of Maris Piper Potatoes.
- You need of Sundried Tomatoes.
- It’s of Double Cream.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of goats cheese.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of plain flour.
Combine the cream with the milk and then pour over the potatoes. For the dauphinoise potatoes For the potatoes. Put the garlic in a pan with the cream and bring to the boil. Strain out the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
Lamb Shank with Dauphinoise Potatoes & Asparagus step by step
- Brown off lamb and place in slow cooker.
- Dice onion and heat in pan with a little Olive Oil.
- Add flour, stir for a couple of mins then add red wine, bring to boil then add to slow cooker.
- Add the stock to the pan, bring to the boil and add to slow cooker and cook lamb for 6 hours on a low setting.
- For the daulpinoise potatoes thinly slice 5 large potatoes.
- Beat goats cheese in a bowl and add double cream then milk.
- Add finely chopped rosemary, thyme and garlic.
- Layer potatoes then add creamy mixture and finely chopped sun dried tomatoes, then another layer of potatoes and mixture & bake for 1 hour.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Lamb Chop Dauphinoise Potatoes Pea Puree. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Braised lamb shanks slow cooked in an incredible port sauce. Simple to make, on the stove, slow cooker or oven. The rich, thick sauce is incredible!