Spinach Pumpkin Soup. At home we call this Shrek soup, because it's green and it's the only way to trick my son into eating spinach. Crispy bacon pieces intermingling with pumpkin, making friends and loving each other. This is an excellent recipe for pumpkin soup!
Purée the soup with a stick blender until smooth. Adjust the seasoning and then ladle into serving bowls. Not only is this Skinny Pumpkin Soup thick, creamy, and delicious, it's gluten free, vegan and super Skinny Pumpkin Soup. You can cook Spinach Pumpkin Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 1.5 cup of raw spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes cut into 4 pc.
- Prepare 1 of carrot peeled.
- It’s 4-6 cubes of Tofu (for vegan version) / paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
I live for this soup in the fall. It's vegan, super low in fat. pumpkin & spinach soup. A classic, super easy pumpkin soup that's fast to make. Thick, creamy and dreamy, with sweet Pumpkin – Peeled and chopped into large chunks (or purchase it pre-cut).
Spinach Pumpkin Soup step by step
- Blanch the spinach. Blend into a smooth puree and keep aside..
- Now put tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin and beans in a pressure cooker with half cup water and cook for 2 whistles and 10 mins on low flame..
- When the steam from pressure Cooker is released naturally, open it, peel the dkin off tomatoes, remove the excess water and add spinach. Blend into a smooth puree..
- Now heat the puree in a pan, add sweet corn, paneer/ tofu peices and salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot!.
This roasted pumpkin soup is a perfect example. The original recipe called for canned pumpkin and sauteed onions, but since we're in the midst of Skinny Pumpkin Soup Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old. It's healthy, super creamy, and keeps you cozy. You can use various winter squashes to make this soup but our top two favorite types are sugar.