Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut.
You can have Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 stick of sausages.
- You need 1 cup of dice mix bell pepper.
- You need 100 ml of cooking cream / light cream / half and half 18% fat.
- Prepare 100 grams of blue cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of pasta.
- It’s dash of mix herbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of walnut.
Blue Cheese Pasta With Sausage And Walnut step by step
- Melt butter in pan with any sausage of your preferences, ( I used black pepper flavoured sausage ) pan fry till its lightly brown both side then add in the mix pepper and saute for a minutes then set aside..
- Pour the cream onto a pan then add in the blue cheese and gently mix well and bring it to a simmer then off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336840-blue-cheese-sauce.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and pasta (I used udon )then simmer for 8 minutes ,Till pasta is cooked then drain and set aside you can used any pasta of your choice like linguinie or fettuccinie too.
- In pan mix the pasta with half of the mix pepper sausage and half of the blue cheese sauce and toss to mix well then plate it.
- TO SERVE THE BLUE CHEESE UDON NOODLE WITH MIX PEPPER SAUSAGE TOP MIX HERBS AND WALNUT WITH ADDITIONAL DRIZZLE IF BLUE CHEESE SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340160-spinach-and-macadamia-with-blue-cheese-sauce-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361728-spam-pizza-top-blue-cheese-sauce.