Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️. This Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Recipe from Delish.com is the best. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season both sides of chicken with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
My chicken, spinach and mushroom pasta bake is still rocking it. I was still using my iPhone back then to take pics. Chicken and penne pasta simmer together in a garlicky, creamy broth, and are quickly baked between cheesy layers of Parmesan and mozzarella. You can have Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️
- You need of Some form of chicken (rotisserie, breast).
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta.
- You need 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- You need of Cooking sherry.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
Add broth and heavy cream; stir in pasta and bring to a boil. Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta CasseroleThe Seasoned Mom. How To Make Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ instructions
- Cook Alfredo sauce in a large sauce pan, using a little cooking sherry to clean out the jars..
- Cut and cook chicken breast (or debone rotisserie chicken), then mix prepared chicken into Alfredo sauce, letting it warm on the stove..
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta..
- Mix pasta with sauce, toss in some shredded mozzarella, and mix. Pour combined ingredients into a casserole dish, top with shredded mozzarella, and bake at 350 until the cheese is melted to your desire, roughly 30 minutes..
- Serve with vegetable and garlic bread..
Storing Leftover Easy Chicken Alfredo Bake. You can store this recipe easily in the fridge. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is This time of year, when everyone seems to be craving warm pasta dinners around the table on chilly winter nights, this chicken alfredo baked ziti. If you like chicken and pasta too, you will definitely love this Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. If you look at the ingredients (heavy cream, panko, butter) you can just Sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese and panko.