Spicy Steamed Rice Dumplings.
You can cook Spicy Steamed Rice Dumplings using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Steamed Rice Dumplings
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Urad dal.
- It’s 4 tsp of Soaked Chana dal.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Oil for greasing.
- Prepare As required of Banana Plantain.
- It’s as needed of Water.
Spicy Steamed Rice Dumplings instructions
- Wash and Soak Urad dal and rice separately up to 5 hours. Grind urad dal with less water to smooth paste transfer to vessel, grind soaked rice coarsely and mix with Urad dal Batter. Mix well and add Soaked Chana dal, green chillies, Coriander leaves, curry leaves, Asafoetida, coconut pieces, black pepper, salt mix well. Batter is ready..
- Clean and Grease plantain leaves with oil pour ladle of Masala batter, fold the leaf, arrange in Idli plate, steam for 15 minutes in pre heated idli cooker. Remove from plantain leaves. Serve hot with Ghee and coconut chutney..