Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp.
You can cook Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 lb of Cooked Shrimp Peeled & Deveined.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of Cornstarch.
Panda Express Honey Walnut Shrimp instructions
- Chop up walnuts then bring sugar water (simple syrup) to a boil then add in all of your walnuts that you already chopped up..
- While your walnuts are cooking heat up your oil and while your oil is heating up put your cornstarch in a small bowl and add a teaspoon of salt and pepper to the cornstarch..
- Take off the tails of your shrimp then lightly dredge them in your cornstarch mixture you've already prepared.
- Add them to you oil which should be set at •375 F I also you my deep fryer and drop 5 in at a time so it doesn't crowd the shrimp and set your timer to 1 minute and they will come out perfect..
- Now while your frying your shrimp you can make the sauce add your mayonnaise, sweetened condensed milk, and your honey together and wait until you've fried all of your shrimp.
- Let your shrimp cool, then fold your shrimp in with your sauce and add in your walnuts and fold them in also.
- Your done now I would love to see everyone's amazing honey walnut shrimp 🍤 enjoy 👌🏻.