Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes. Twice-Baked Loaded Potatoes. featured in How To Cook Perfect Potatoes. Transfer potatoes to a cutting board, and cut in half. Using a spoon, gently scoop out the inside flesh of the potatoes.
I mean really, how can you go wrong with potatoes loaded with bacon and cheese? Chef John's twice-baked sweet potatoes are loaded with bacon, scallions, jalapeno, and lime for the tastiest balance of sweet and savory. That's why I've enlisted bacon, lime, jalapeno, green onions, and sharp Cheddar to make these twice-baked sweet potatoes more addictive than in any. You can cook Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
- It’s 8-10 of gold potatoes, baked.
- It’s 12 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried chives.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper,.
Baked potatoes are always a big hit and these Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes are no exception! This make-ahead twice baked potato recipe is a dinner win! My Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes were inspired by the classic loaded baked potato. In this dish, twice-baked potatoes and potato skins make a scrumptious casserole. —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida.
Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut baked potatoes in half and scoop out just enough of the inside of each to leave a shell. Place the scraped out potato in a bowl and put the potato shells on a greased baking sheet..
- Mash the potatoes with the sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese and your salt, pepper and chives..
- Place spoonfuls of each into the shells until evenly dispersed..
- Top potatoes with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Top with cooked, crumbled bacon..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.
Scrub potatoes; rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Coat potatoes with cooking spray; pierce potatoes with a fork. Potatoes are one of the great comfort foods, especially when stuffed with a satisfying mixture of lean ground beef and broccoli florets plus reduced-fat sour cream and Cheddar cheese. Warm cheesy potatoes mixed with all of your favorite loaded baked potato toppings. Not exactly health food, but definitely delicious comfort food.