Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts. Chicken and Bean Sprouts is a classic Chinese stir-fry dish and is a refreshing, and easy-to-make stir fry made with chicken breast and crunchy bean Next, add the mung bean sprouts and stir fry everything together. Spread the Shaoxing wine around the perimeter of the wok, and give everything. In fact, it's really quite versatile too!
Heat the canola oil in a wok or skillet; add the scallions and ginger, and stir-fry over high heat for a few seconds. Bean sprout stir fry is a traditional dish you'll see in Chinese households on the Mainland. And while it might not look that exciting, it tastes better than it looks. You can have Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Ponzu.
If you're trying out some of my other Chinese recipes, make this side dish to round out your meal with health benefits and big taste. Those days bean sprouts is so delicious. Ingredients: Bean sprouts Garlic Sugar Salt Fish sauce. Mung bean sprouts are a popular nutritious vegetable in Chinese cuisine.
Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts step by step
- Coat the bean sprouts with the flour and katakuriko in a plastic bag..
- Heat up a large amount of sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the bean sprouts..
- When they begin to brown and crisp, flip them over and continue cooking..
- Arrange them on a small dish and season with black pepper. Lastly, add some ponzu for flavor..
Learn how to use them in this delicious and healthy stir-fry recipe. Mung bean sprouts are one of the most popular vegetables in Chinese and Taiwanese cuisine. Their crunchy texture and sweet taste allow them to be cooked in. Quickly add the bean sprouts and stir-fry, flipping the sprouts around quickly. Mung bean sprouts or bean sprouts is a favourite healthy vegetarian option which is often paired with Hainanese chicken rice.