Baked MoJo's Fries. Home recipes > Baked Mojo Fries. Mojo fries baked and seasoned to perfection, along with an incredible spread of fresh veggies, crackers, and Lantana hummus. Get your super bowl party started right!
Patio Daddio BBQ: Baked Mojo Fries. PLUS this website is full of so many great grilling recipes! Deep fry wedges without overcrowding, until crisp and golden. You can have Baked MoJo's Fries using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked MoJo's Fries
- It’s 4-6 of potatoes(any type that you like.).
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Drain on paper towels and serve. Mojo's is a great local burger joint. As in classic Yucca Fries with a super simple Mojo. For the occasion, I say we make some of our favorite Cuban food like these Yucca Fries with Mojo Mayonnaise.
Baked MoJo's Fries instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees..
- Thinly slice the potatoes into a chip shape. Place onto a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Spray with cooking spray, any type will do. I use coconut oil..
- Put into the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip the fries over. Spray with more cooking spray. Add another pinch of salt and pepper, if you want..
- Place back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Let cool..
This Cuban Mojo Chicken is a zesty, garlicky Cuban chicken that is marinated in a wicked Cuban Mojo marinade & roasted to perfection. Andy Capp's Big Bag of Hot Fries packs a powerful punch and flavorful kick with every bite Switch up your snack routine with the snack that looks like a fry and crunches like a chip Spicy but not too hot, Andy Capp's Hot Fries turn up the heat just enough Crispy Potato Mojos! Super easy and yummy snack or appetizer for your next get-together. Potatoes dipped in fried chicken mix = AMAZING. Juicy Cuban Mojo Pork Roast (Chef Movie recipe).