Whosayna’s Mitha Kela.
You can cook Whosayna’s Mitha Kela using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Mitha Kela
- You need 6-7 of Large Ripe Plantain (Cooking Bananas).
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut milk (Thick).
- You need 2 cups of Coconur milk (Thin).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Nestle Cream.
Whosayna’s Mitha Kela step by step
- Peel and cube the plantain then keep in a pot, add sugar, cardamom powder and thin coconut milk and cook till plantain is well cooked, now add thick milk and cook till nice thick sauce is made. Remove from flame sprinkle cardamom powder and while serving add a tsp of nestle cream or malai and serve.