Stir fried Main noodles. If this is your first noodle stir-fry, stick with standard lo-mein egg noodles — preferably fresh noodles, if you can find them. They are easy to work with and make a great stir-fry. Once you get more comfortable, branch out to rice noodles, udon noodles, soba noodles, or even, in a pinch, regular Italian spaghetti noodles.
Add the mirin to loosen the browned bits up off the bottom of the pan. Add the cooked noodles and about half of the sauce – toss around in the hot pan to combine. Chow mein is a westernized form of Chinese food best described as stir-fried noodles with a variety of toppings. You can cook Stir fried Main noodles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fried Main noodles
- You need of Pre cooked lo or chow main noodles or something similar (2 cups).
- It’s of Veggie oil (to coat pan).
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage chopped to sliver stripps.
- It’s 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten (more if you like).
- It’s of Couple shoots of chopped chives.
- You need 1 tsp of hoisen sause.
- You need 2 of table spoons soy sauce (more or less to taiste).
- You need of Cubbed spam or any protein on hand.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Optional (korean red pepper paste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Optional (seseme seed oil).
Chow mein is a simple dish to prepare. Parboiled noodles are browned on one side, then turned over and cooked on the other side. This makes the noodles browned and crunchy on the outside and tender inside. Chow mein is a Chinese stir – fried noodles dish that is made both with and without meat, chow mean stir – fried and mein means noodles in Chinese.
Stir fried Main noodles instructions
- Start by medium heat oil, add cooked cold noodles,.
- Once they start to get flexable make a hole in middle and add cabbage, brown a little then the bean sprouts,.
- Again make a hole and brown spam or choice of protein, again make a hole and cook scrambled eggs..
- Reduce or turn off heat and add soy and hoisen sauce (if like a little spicy add red pepper paste). Top with chives and serve..
The three main component of vegetable chow mein. Being of Asian background, noodles are a big part of my life! For takeout favourites, look no further than Pad Thai, Pad See Ew, or Chow Mein. Do a fridge cleanup and try this Rice Noodle Stir Fry. Time to get your noodle fix!