Banana Walnut Cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board. All opinions provided are my own. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Soft fluffy Walnut and Banana cake, not to sweet and just right! You can cook Banana Walnut Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Cake
- Prepare 4 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon.
- You need 150 g of Butter.
- Prepare 180 g of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- You need 40 g of Walnuts/Nuts.
- Prepare 300 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.
Banana Walnut Cake step by step
- Smash and Mix Banana with lemon juice.
- Beat butter till pale. Add in sugar, mix well. Add in egg one by one and mix well..
- Add in walnuts and nuts. Mix well..
- Add in flour and baking powder. Slow mix. Try to add in "air".
- Spread the mixture on baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes @ 180 degrees.
Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. I enjoy this delicious cake with ice cream or whipped cream, but it's great all by itself. It's moist and has a refreshing banana flavor! This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea.